Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We made it!

Just a brief post to let you know that we made it home safely from our trip to NY. No fears....we are not stranded in a 50 inch snow drift!

Jacob was an AMAZING traveller on our return trip, which was straight through-12 hours. He did even better on this leg of the trip than he did during the trip North, which was split into two segments! We were so thankful for a happy boy who was eager to entertain himself and able to take a couple little naps.

Now it is back to reality. Back to work, back to routine, back to the everyday (and perhaps even a little mundane). And you know what? It feels.....good! I love my home, I love my job, I love my family. Life is good! Praise God that we are not victims of our circumstances, but rather, objects of His grace and mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment