Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mommy Time

Everyone has their days when they just need a touch more attention from mommy than the others currently require.  Today was Joshua's day.  I'm so blessed to have so many helpful little chefs around!


 

 
 
Joshua, I thank God daily for placing you into our families.  He knew we'd take ourselves far too seriously if we didn't have your sweet, happy spirit to lighten us all up a bit!  I am so blessed by your cheerfulness, inquisitiveness, fearlessness, and joy.  You've really go the "joy, joy, joy, joy down in your heart!"  Thanks for smooching my face, hugging my neck, and helping me make Grandmama's famous baked beans.  I love spending time with you!  Little big man, don't ever get TOO big to fit criss-cross applesauce on our kitchen counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment