PRAY PRAY PRAY! Pray specifically for the following:
- MOVING TIME! Chris is in a new department of purchasing so there are logistical things that need to happen. New desk, new office, new computer. Pray for the fewest possible hiccups in this department. No need for him to be stressed out over what should be a simple office move.
- PATIENCE! There are so many new people who will be interacting with Chris and they will have expectations about how prepared he should be for this position. So much of this just depends on how well Bill (the man he replaced) trained him. Please pray for patience and grace from others as he adjusts. Pray also for Chris to have patience with himself. He wants to do such a good job and is easily frustrated with himself if he doesn't have the answer right away.
- KNOWLEDGE/WISDOM! Yeah, this is a purchasing job and should be similar to what he used to do, right?! Wrong! Chris said he will be buying such totally different things and will have such different time frames than what he is used to. Pray for him to learn all there is to learn about what he is buying. Also, wisdom as a leader.
- UNITY! Pray for the team Chris is now supervising; that they will pull together and work as a close unit and team.
- LEADERSHIP! Pray for Chris to refine and grow his leadership skills as a supervisor. Pray for him to lead with grace and wisdom.
- STRESS! Pray for Chris to find ways to minimize his stress, not bring work home with him, and find healthy boundaries between work and personal life.
- HELP MATE! Pray for me! That I will be a strong encourager and assist Chris in releasing stress when he needs it!
You all play a huge role in this new venture. Thank you so much for loving us and praying with and for us!