Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Family Blog Has Moved!

I know, I know...I just got everyone to finally figure out how to use our Shutterfly share page, and I'm up and moving our blog! I have a reason! Some of my family members were having trouble opening or viewing my Shutterfly share site, so I thought I would give this land of blogging a whirl. It can't be that difficult, can it? Hmmmmm...I am not so technologically advanced to think I have this figured out. We'll try it and see how it goes. Now if I could just figure out how people get those gorgeously cute scrapbook type templates for their blogs.... Looks like I'll have to get the husband involved on this one!

So much is new since our last post! Jacob is a walking, talking machine! He is growing in leaps and bounds!

We went on a short vacation to Western Kentucky this past week. While on the trip, we saw some Bobcats in captivity. Our son started to meow at them! Yes, he meowed! Ummmm....those definitely DO look like big kitty cats, Jacob, but they will definitely NOT run from you like your kitty cat does at home!

Jacob has also discovered how to give "hugs 'n smooches." The hugs, I must admit, are the bomb. Our boy knows how to hug! The kisses, however, while cute and endearing, truly are a full, open mouth, slobbery mess! Still warms my heart though!

There is much more to write, but I'll save it for future posts. That is, if I can find my way back to this silly thing!

Till then, we are thinking of you, missing you, and praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment