Sunday, April 11, 2010

Company

Wow, I just found this in my draft items... Looks like I got side tracked and never got the chance to post it. This is from early and mid April:

My silence in the blogging world has largely been the result of all the wonderful company we have been able to have here in KY. Spring in KY is outstanding and also a great time to visit!

First, we had a visit from my mom and dad. They were here a week and we had lots of wonderful opportunities to spend time with them, play, and just enjoy each other. Then, we had a visit from my sister in law, Shelley, and her two boys William and Benjamin. Jacob had a great visit with his cousins and also enjoyed all the extra time he got with Andrew here in KY!

Thank you to all who traveled to see us. It is such a long trip and we are so thankful you made it to spend time with our family. We love you and miss you all already!












No comments:

Post a Comment