Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jacob Says

Some of these may be repeats, but they are all just too cute to not post!

A-cation=Vacation

Snowfakes in it=This is what Jacob says when he sees shampoo bubbles in his hair.

Wee Weeder=Weed eater

Wice Hippies=Rice Krispies

Kie-Apple=Pineapple

Try-eebies=Strawberries

Macky Cheese=Macaroni and Cheese

See um ou deer=I see him out there

Buffin=Muffin

Buh-jelly=Peanut butter and jelly

Yes, Jesus hme!= Yes, Jesus loves me!

Ooo WOW=This is one of his favorite expressions to just about anything.

Back kack=Backpack

Grama Roof makin' rockey horsey!=Grandpa Ruth made me my rocking horse.

Knee-other-one (all run together into one word)=Another one

Oh I know there are more, but I can't think of them now! Ugh! I need to be better about keeping my list!

Sorry for the break from blogging. Life has been hectic. Hopefully things have slowed down some and I can keep up a little better. Praying everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment