Monday, October 15, 2012

As Promised...

As promised, some documentation of more of my handiwork.  Project #3 (after completing PJ pants for the boys) was this skirt for Grace.  When I embarked on the journey I intended to make this band at the bottom a ruffled band.  After about thirty minutes into the project I totally abandoned that idea (okay, I chickened out) and went for the basic straight band.  I love how it turned out and there are many more skirts on the horizon....  I have visions in my mind of a gorgeous fall colored skirt made with deep orange, rust red, brown, and cream.  And perhaps even a ruffle.....  I need to get on it before fall escapes me!  Oooo...and I can see a Christmas skirt coming down the pike, too!  So much fun!

Needless to say, I am happy with how it turned out and she couldn't be cuter in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment