Thursday, November 6, 2014

Ephesians 3:20

"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think...to him be glory..." Ephesians 3:20-21


Yesterday, we saw a God who parts seas, creates from nothing, heals the sick, and raises the dead.  Today, we see a God who does far more abundantly than we can ask or imagine!  You know, God is in the business of doing mighty things.

Yesterday, I walked with a light spring in my step.  Our file was reviewed.  Today, I jump for joy.  Our file is match reviewed!  What does that mean?  We have "soft LOA."  LOA is on it's way, people!  Once we receive the actual document, we will have "hard LOA."  Who cares about the technical jargon...

we are t minus 2-3 months from Hannah!

 Our super lame attempt to spell out LOA.


Hannah, Gotcha Day is within our reach!  Won't be long now!


3 comments:

  1. Praise Jesus!!! We are so beyond thrilled for you guys!!! I cannot wait to meet her and celebrate her homecoming with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohhoo!! This is wonderful news Katrina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was just talking to your mom in Greene about your family! (You do not know me by the way! hehe) She said you have a blog and with the help of Google I was able to find it! My sister adopted my niece, Ella from China in 2008. She had a cleft lip and palate. I believe she lived across the street from your mom when she brought Ella home! She's 9 now and we just love her to pieces! My sister also has a blog although she hasn't updated lately she updated all throughout the adoption process and throughout Ella's surgeries. Her blog is
    Ourjourneytoellairene.blogspot.com in case you want to check it out! :)

    You have a beautiful family by the way! :) Take care!


    ReplyDelete