Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pretty Patriotic Pinwheel Wreath

I have always wanted a patriotic wreath for my front door, but I'm too cheap (frugal sounds better, doesn't it) to buy one!  Thank you, Pinterest, and my recent unusual urge to craft, we now have a cute patriotic wreath for our front door!  I love it!  I made this during the tail end of nap time one day, so I think I did it in about an hour or an hour and a half.  It was super simple.  One thing I wish I had done though was wrap the wreath in ribbon first (the instructions did not say to do this and I think it would have a much more finished look if I had).  Altogether, this cost me about $10 to make.  It could be cheaper if you are a scrapbooker and already have a lot of the pretty papers on hand.  I love that you can do anything you want with this...I'm thinking about making a bright summer themed one too!

We hope you had a great Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment