Saturday, August 15, 2009

Camping is A Lot of Work...But Fun!

I have been a horrible blogger! Life has been wayyyyyyy too busy! I am just now finding time to load these camping pictures! At last. Enjoy the handful posted below. These here include the fun in the campsite and at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I will reserve a separate post for all the fun had at the Indianapolis Children's Museum!!

My conclusion after a weekend of camping: camping is a lot of work, but it is definitely fun and makes some great memories of time with family. Am I going to go out and buy all the gear this week? Probably not. But for once a summer...I can handle that!

We had a wonderful time camping with my two sisters and my three nephews! The weather treated us well (we got sprinkled on a few times, but nothing to make the weekend miserable). The humidity was low, the temps were just right around 80, and the kids had a blast. It was great to get the cousins together and to be able to spend some time with my family!

I don't have a huge array of photos to share since my sisters both have cameras that are twenty times better than mine and they were busy shooting photos constantly. Our camera was acting up and being difficult, but here is a peek at some of what I managed to snap.

Andrew and Jacob loaded up and ready to go to the Motor Speedway!


Auntie "Fred" with all the boys at the speedway museum.


A family picnic at the speedway!


Chris and Jacob enjoying the campfire.


Have I mentioned before how much Jacob likes corn?? Yes, this isn't even cooked yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment