Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Camping We Will Go!

Groceries purchased--Check
Baby Bathed--Check
Cookies Baked--Check
Laundry washed, folded, and put away--Check
Dishes done--Check
Cat has enough food for three days--Check
Nap for child--Check
Run to bank--Check
Pack food, clothing, gifts, toys, baby gear, and basically my whole house into three gigantic plastic tubs--Check, Check, Check!

Then yup, we must be ready to go camping!

We head out this evening to IN to camp with both my sisters and their families. Can't wait to see my nephews, have some much needed family time, and enjoy the outdoors.

Please pray for safe travels, great weather, and that most of all, we will glorify God in all we do! I'll post pictures when we get back!

Oh, and I thought of another Jacob-ism. Snack=nan, nagn, or na-na!

No comments:

Post a Comment