Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Chris finally caught up to me and turned thirty this week. :-) On his birthday we just had a small family dinner (breakfast for dinner--one of his favorites) and opened gifts. On Friday, I surprised him with a gathering of our friends; a great picnic in the park! After a massive deluge of rain at about 3:30PM, the 6:00PM party turned out to be great; sunny skies, a nice breeze, and even the ground dried out from the rain! After much scheming and an uncomfortable web of tales that had to be woven (I hate to lie!!) the party came to fruition!

Chris claims he really was surprised. We had about 30 people with their kids there. It was great! He had a really fun time celebrating his big 3-0!























Jenn and I after a loooonnnnnnngggggggg day of work preparing for the party. I am so thankful for such a sweet sis-in-law who is always so self-sacrificial and willing to help!


It was a great party and surely a memorable time for Chris. I love that man so much...this was the least I could do to honor his entrance into middle aged adulthood. Ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment