Sunday, October 10, 2010

Father Son Outing

A few weeks back, my big sister invited me on a girls only outing. We had dinner out, gabbed, and bought everything on my "need to buy list" at Meijer (you just never know what Meijer might have). What a great time it was to get out and do girl stuff with my big sis.

My evening out prompted a father-son outing. Chris had been itching to take Jacob miniature golfing again (we went once on our family vacation this past spring). I wasn't all that enthralled with the idea of being hot and on my feet for that kind of time, so I was more than happy when Chris suggested perhaps it just be a guys outing. Jacob had a blast! They played 3 rounds of 18 holes (no kidding). Jacob LOVED it.


Excellent swing...


Amazing form...


Reading the green like a pro...


Celebratory stance perfected.

Yup, I smell a future scholarship. Ha, ha!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those pics! I especially like the one where his left foot is turned in a little, lol..

    ReplyDelete