- When offered some food and takes a bite: "mmmmmm!"
- When something is lost or missing: hands raised, palms facing out, then exclaims, "there it is!" He doesn't really say, there it is. It's like one whole word, but the voice inflection is dead on.
- When pulling into the softball field: "Dada, bee bow?"
- Blankie=Bee or Muh-Bee (my blankie)
- Good night=Nigh Nigh? (Everything seems to be a question).
- Good bye= Buh bye!
- When waking up in the morning we usually hear: "Nigh, nigh? Buh bye! Boll....bee bow!"
That is all that comes to mind for now. I will add more if I think of them!