Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sickness, Please Leave Our House!

We have been a sickly little household this past week! Last week, Chris came down with strep throat. Then Monday night I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible chills, fever, and horrendous sore throat. I self-diagnosed myself with strep, too, since all of my symptoms matched Chris' to the T. Lucky me, I had an unused antibiotic and got to start that right away. It was even the exact same Rx Chris had gotten for his strep, so mine seems to be clearing up rather well. Had to stay home from work yesterday (BLEH), but feeling much better now. This morning Jacob was running a temp, too, so I packed him off to the pediatrician. Ears looked good, chest sounded fine, and test for strep was negative, so who knows what he has. The doctor said to just watch it and if it gets worse to bring him back in.

All I have to say is.......Sickness....BE GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment