Thursday, September 18, 2014

"Us" in Six Photos-A Care Package

We are currently in the process of putting together a care package to send to Little One while she waits for us in China.  I found a small baby photo album that we will use to introduce her to our family and hopefully help her become acquainted with our faces.  There is room in the album for just six photos.  This presented a huge challenge to me!  If you know me, you know I take pictures all....the....time.  Having my camera conveniently located on my smart phone has only added fuel to this fire of subjecting my kids to constant, "Wait!  Wait!  Look this way and say cheese!"  Needless to say, it was a challenge to dig through photos and choose just one of each person.  I did have some specific guidelines in mind as I got started.  I wanted the photos to be current...current hair, etc.  I also wanted the photos to focus primarily on the face, so that Little One is able to study us without distracting images in the background, etc.  I thought I'd share what I came up with.  I am pleased with my choices and hope they make it into the hands of Little One safely.  We still have some items to gather up for our care package, but I do hope to mail it out within a week or so.

Mommy-Mama
妈妈
and
Daddy-Baba
爸爸

Jacob
Big Brother-gege
大哥

Joshua
Big Brother-gege
大哥

Grace
Big Sister-jiejie
大姐姐

Our Home


Our Family-家庭

We had space for a smaller sized photo on the front.  I'm considering including this one:

Little Sister-mei mei
小妹

No comments:

Post a Comment