- Night Night = Nigh, Nigh or Nah, Nah (He always says this when we say it to him at bedtime, but I am told that today, while playing outside, he told Miss Donna "nigh nigh" and went straight down for a nap without even a whimper.)
- Grandpa = BahBo
- Outside = Sigh? (He always says this as though he is asking a question)
- Shoes = Schoosh (He sounds very foreign when saying this one!)
- Mommy = MahMEE
- Cookie = Didldidldidldidldidldidldidl (So funny, but he really does say this every single time we ask him if he wants a cookie)
- Daddy = DahDA
- Hot = hoT (lots of emphasis on the "t")
- Blueberry = Berry (I have not heard this one, but Miss Donna says he said it today. Their cat is named Blueberry).
I am sure there are more, but that is all that is coming to mind right now. We go for the big 15 month well baby check this week on Thursday. What your blogs....updates on the boy's stats will be coming!