Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Forgot My Camera!

We went to a surprise party for a friend of ours yesterday. Jacob got to come. It was our friend's 30th birthday and it was at Gatti-Town. For those of you who don't know what Gatti-Town is, it is a pizza buffet joint with arcade games. I guess you could call it a grown up Chuck E Cheese.

I did not pack my camera. Why would I need my camera? Yes, this is our friend, but I don't need photo documentation of her 30th birthday party.

I did NOT know Gatti-Town had a carousel or that Jacob would LOVE riding on it! Three kids Jacob's age rode on it and all three had meltdowns and hated it. Jacob LOVED it, rode it three times, and each time, after getting off, would point and sign please over and over again.

And I forgot my camera.......

No comments:

Post a Comment