Friday, October 30, 2009

Beautiful Day in the Bluegrass

We have had two absolutely gorgeous days in the Bluegrass State this week. I've been trying to be sure to give Jacob plenty of "play outside" time since I know these days are numbered! I decided to snap a few shots of our big boy playing with his dump trucks (which he refers to as "schoesh"...don't know why, but that is what he calls trucks). He had so much fun loading them up with loads of leaves and driving them around!!

We hope you have been blessed with some gorgeous autumn days where you are, too!



Loading up leaves to take for a drive....



Driving the "shipment" away. Load is all full!




The SUPER big dump truck. This one is too heavy for Jacob to even carry!



I couldn't resist this one. Jacob is showing me the "ma-mow" and "wee-wee!" The obsession never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment