Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Love You!

Yesterday I popped my head into Jacob's room to tell him good-bye. He was just waking up and I was getting ready to head out for work.

When I walked in, he rolled over in his bed and gave me the sweetest whispered, "hi!" I told him good morning and reached into his crib to give him a few love pats. I whispered back, "Mommy has to go to work, but I hope you have a good day with MawMaw (that is his current choice of name for Grandmama)." I then said to my boy in a sing song voice, "Mommy loves you!" and started to walk out of the room.

I looked back at him in his sweet little bed as I was leaving the room and right after I'd finished saying I love you, my sweet little boy released his cherished "B", took his little chubby hand and covered his mouth to blow me a kiss and said "bye-bye mama."

Oh, sweet little Jacob, mommy loves you too! Mommy loves you very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment